- Ways to Serve
- Online Giving
The sanctuary was finished and dedicated on November 12, 1950. The parish house formed the east-west side of the quad and became Wright-Herberich Hall. In October 1960, the old Adams estate between West Market and West Exchange Streets and Mull Avenue was purchased by the consortium of Ohio Presbyterian Homes and Westminster Church who took the portion on the Exchange Street side for their parking lot for their growing church. Ohio Presbyterian Homes established Rockynol, which had been the name of the Adams estate.
The third side of the quad became the new education wing and was dedicated on June 8, 1958. It has been the most used of all the buildings. The chapel side of the quad never became a reality, but in 1991 a chapel was created out of the old boardroom behind the sanctuary and was named in honor of Dr. Harry W. Eberts, Jr. following his retirement from the ministry and Westminster in 1991.
The past thirty years have been full of ups and downs, but evidence of God’s activity is apparent. The expansion of our music ministry to include a FIVE at FIVE concert series that is free to all has revealed the beauty and wonder of God’s love through music. The creation of the Celtic Garden has given our a neighbors a place to reflect on the beauty of God’s Creation. The installation of a beautiful new Schantz Organ has enhanced our music ministry. And over the years many special gifts of time, talent, and treasure have been given that have allowed us to increase our ministry, expand our staff, and ensure the long term viability of our building.